Today it is safer internet day.
We watched a video about staying safe on the internet. Our teachers told us about internet safety. We learned.....
- Do not click anything when it says "click here" tell a grown up. Leah H
- If you see something you are not supposed to tell an adult. Leah J
- The blog is safe. Jayden-A
- Facebook is for grown ups. Elizabeth
- Don't say nasty things on the blog. Kaylyn
- Only use your first name. Isobel
- Be nice and kind. Katy
- Murphy wants you to be safe. Kaylem
- Red says be kind. Mason
- My Tyler plays on the x box but has to be careful . Katy